30 December 2011

Create Smiles in Everyone You Meet

I will light the match of smiles. I shall behold my soul in the light of my smiles. I shall race through all hearts with the torch of my soul-smiles. My heart will smile first, then my eyes and my face. Every body part will shine in the light of smiles. I will run amid the thickets of melancholy hearts and make a bonfire of all sorrows. I am the irresistible fire of smiles. I will fan myself with the breeze of God-joy, and blaze my way through the darkness of all minds. Whoever meets me will catch a whiff of my divine joy. I will carry fragrant purifying torches of smiles for all hearts.

*Excerpts of Paramahansa Yogananda's writings.*














Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes the difference between happy, successful, fulfilling lives and non-productive, half-hearted, depressing and anxious lives? Join Sophlili Achnil as she guides you on a magnificent adventure into the realm of Whole and Complete. If you're a Divine Creator and you know it, clap your hands, stomp your feet, and jump up and down with ecstatic joy - then pull up your chair in our circle and express your Whole and Complete, Unbounded, Beautiful Soulshine. Bring your friends - let's have a soul celebration party!